We invite specialists to join our community based upon professional training and experience, ability, energy, creativity, passion, client base and collaborative intent.
Our staff members are compassionate, results driven and dedicated to the Tournesol mission to help heal clients whole body, whole mind. Interested and qualified individuals may submit a cover letter and resume for our open positions by email, at email@example.com.
Marketing/Communications Intern - Part-Time
We are seeking an outgoing, confident Marketing/Communications Intern with a passion for increasing the visibility of holistic healthcare. The intern will gain hands on experience developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy to promote Tournesol through various channels. This is an outstanding opportunity to enter on the ground floor of a company with a vision towards creating a viable, accessible holistic model for lasting health.
OVERALL JOB FUNCTION
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Intern will provide support by researching, recommending and implementing strategies to raise awareness, attract new customers and nurture existing client relationships. The Marketing/Communications Intern will be an integral part of the Tournesol team as we expand our marketing efforts.
- Research and execute creative campaigns to attract new clients, gain exposure and nurture current client relationships
- Develop creative content for social media and newsletters
- Assist with media alerts and press releases, reaching out to the appropriate individuals and outlets to find new PR sources
- Assist with planning and executing events
- Develop and maintain distribution lists and media lists
- Contact the featured events, companies, people, etc. featured in our newsletter/blog articles for link backs
- Establish relationships with other blogs and relevant contacts
- Provide reception and front desk support
- College or graduate student working toward a degree in marketing, public relations, or corporate communications strongly preferred
- Self-starter who can think creatively and follow through on assignments with minimum oversight
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong research and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to multi-task and prioritize under deadlines
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite preferred
- Knowledge of and interest in holistic and integrative health a plus
Hours are flexible. A minimum commitment of 12 – 15 hours over two days per week is required. The internship is ongoing and available throughout the year. Qualified applicants should submit a resume, cover letter and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.