Achieve Healthy Sleep at Tournesol
Healthy sleep is essential for living optimally. Tournesol's Healthy Sleep Programs provide natural alternatives for people struggling to get a good night's sleep.
Types of Insomnia
- Primary insomnia: When a person has sleep problems not associated with another health condition
- Secondary insomnia: When a person is having sleep problems associated with another health condition like anxiety, chronic pain, cancer, breathing disorders, or as a result of using medication or another substance
- Acute insomnia: Short term lasting from one night to a few weeks
- Chronic insomnia: Long term at least three nights per week for a month or more
Some Common Causes of Insomnia
- Significant or chronic life stress
- Physical or emotional pain
- Environmental factors; noise, light, temperature
- Jet lag
Tournesol Sleep Programs
Sleep Well, 10-Week Program
This Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy based program is for clients with mild, short-term sleep problems not associated with another health condition. Our clients report consistent improvement in sleep with consecutive Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy sessions and studies show increased healthy sleep in patients with chronic pain.
Your Sleep Well 10-Week Program includes ten 60-minute Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy sessions and three energy balancing sessions. Sessions are twice a week for the first three weeks and once a week for remaining seven weeks.
Sleep Well & Thrive, 3-Month Program
This Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy and Naturopathic Medicine based program is for clients with acute, long-term sleep problems that occur at least three nights per week for a month or more.
Your program includes:
- Ten Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy Sessions
- Four Energy Balancing Sessions
- Four visits with a Naturopathic Doctor
- Recommended blood work: melatonin, cortisol, RBC magnesium, Homocysteine, MTHFr
- Methods to tune the 24 hour body clock/circadian rhythm
- Sleep hygiene protocol
- Sleep counseling
- Supplement regimen
- Homeopathic remedy
- Essential oils/hypnosis session